Orthobiologics therapies available at Spine Nevada include platelet rich plasma, prolotherapy, bone marrow aspirate therapy, and Lipogems. Orthobiologics is the specialty focused on using new technologies and therapies to address and reverse the effects of aging on joints and disc problems. To request more information about orthobiologics therapy or to schedule an appointment, please click here or complete the form below.
Degeneration or aging of the human body is a natural process and creates most of the illnesses people obtain in their lifetimes - including joint and back pain. Currently, most doctors focus on managing patients' symptoms rather than being able to address the root cause. Orthobiologics is the process of trying to restore and prevent the deterioration of aging or injury within the human body. The board-certified and fellowship-trained MDs at Spine Nevada use non-surgical therapies to treat conditions such as osteoarthritis, plantar fasciitis, meniscus tears, osteoarthritis of the spine, hip and knee, ligament sprains, and rotator cuff tears.
- Fellowship Trained MD's in sports medicine, spine or pain medicine
- All orthobiologics doctors at Spine Nevada completed residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation or Pain Medicine followed by 1 year Fellowship training in Sports, Spine, or Pain Medicine
- As a result, are experts in orthopedic, osteoarthritis, and musculoskeletal care
- All procedures done under image guidance, specifically ultrasound and fluoroscopy (X-ray) to provide accurate placement of PRP (platelet rich plasma), bone marrow aspirate concentrate or Lipogems treatment.
- Have performed thousands of image guided procedures to help patients
- Provide honest opinions with regards to potential outcomes.
- Only MDs performing injections.
- Use well-accepted evidence based treatment options to help reduce pain and restore function.
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy can help treat pain and stimulate healing in the body. This procedure includes simply injecting a high dose of platelets, concentrated from your own blood, into areas affected by pain. This is a safe and natural way for your body to accelerate the healing process, rather than blocking or masking your pain.
Bone Marrow Aspirate concentrate treatments are unique because they help the body jump start the healing process. Stem cells are the body's master cells. They are undifferentiated cells that have the ability to transform into a variety of different cells and replace dying cells, and the potential of rebuilding damaged tissue, muscles, tendons or ligaments.
Lipogems is a cutting edge technology that uses the natural and powerful reparative capability of your fat tissue typically taken from either your belly or flank (love handles). Fat has a high concentration of reparative cells and is used to help you heal. The fat is used to provide cushion and support the area and help support tissue repair. The Lipogems procedure can be performed in approximately one hour in the comfort of the Spine Nevada clinical office. The Lipogems procedure requires only local anesthesia and there is minimal recovery time. The Lipogems procedure can be used to treat orthopedic conditions.
** Achilles Tendon Injury
** Biceps Tendon Injury
** Golfer's Elbow
** Ligament Injuries
** Osteoarthritis of the Knee, Hip & Shoulder
** Tennis Elbow
** Back & Neck Pain
** Foot & Ankle Pain
Please click here or complete the form below to request a consultation and learn if you are a candidate.