Regenerative medicine therapies available at SpineNevada include platelet rich plasma, prolotherapy and bone marrow aspirate therapy (also known as stem cell therapy). Regenerative medicine is the specialty focused on using new technologies and therapies to address and reverse the effects of aging on joints and disc problems. To request more information about regenerative medicine or to schedule an appointment, please click here or complete the form below.
Degeneration or aging of the human body is a natural process and creates most of the illnesses people obtain in their lifetimes - including joint and back pain. Currently, most doctors focus on managing patients' symptoms rather than being able to address the root cause. Regenerative medicine is the process of trying to restore and prevent the deterioration of aging or injury within the human body. Current diseases like osteoarthritis, plantar fasciitis, meniscus tears, osteoarthritis of the spine, hip and knee, ligament sprains, and rotator cuff tears can be aided by new regenerative medicine techniques.
- Fellowship Trained MD's in sports medicine, regenerative medicine or pain medicine
- All Regenerative Medicine doctors at Spine Nevada completed residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation or Pain Medicine followed by 1 year Fellowship training in Sports, Spine, Regenerative medicine or Pain Medicine
- As a result, are experts in orthopedic, osteoarthritis, and musculoskeletal care
- All procedures done under image guidance, specifically ultrasound and fluoroscopy (X-ray) to provide accurate placement of PRP (platelet rich plasma) or stem cell.
- Have performed thousands of image guided procedures to help patients
- Provide honest opinions with regards to potential outcomes.
- Only MDs performing injections.
- Use well-accepted evidence based treatment options to help reduce pain and restore function.
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy has been clinically proven to treat pain and stimulate healing in the body. This procedure includes simply injecting a high dose of platelets, concentrated from your own blood, into areas affected by pain. This is a safe and natural way for your body to accelerate the healing process, rather than blocking or masking your pain.
Stem cell therapy treatments are unique because they help the body jump start the healing process. Stem cells are the body's master cells. They are undifferentiated cells that have the ability to transform into a variety of different cells and replace dying cells, and the potential of rebuilding damaged tissue, muscles, tendons or ligaments.
** Achilles Tendon Injury
** Biceps Tendon Injury
** Golfer's Elbow
** Ligament Injuries
** Osteoarthritis of the Knee, Hip & Shoulder
** Tennis Elbow
** Back & Neck Pain
** Foot & Ankle Pain